This Privacy Statement has been developed by Negenit to reflect our commitment to providing the highest level of integrity in customer service. We believe we fully comply both with the letter and spirit of applicable laws.
Fairness and integrity are good business. Negenit has:
i. been effectively and responsibly managing confidential information since its inception.
ii. privacy policies and procedures in place to implement the federal Personal Information
Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
iii. developed our privacy practices within guidelines established by PIPEDA and the Canadian Marketing Association's Canadian Privacy Legislation Guide (2000).
a) Accountability: We educate all our staff to be privacy sensitive; our Privacy Compliance Officer has instituted compliance measures, monitors ongoing PIPEDA compliance and responds to inquiries.
b) Identifying Purposes: We state the purposes for collecting information before or at the time of collection.
c) Consent: We obtain the prior consent of customers / members/ participants of our programs.
d) Limiting Collection: We limit the collection of information to that which is required for a specific program and to that which is voluntarily provided by program participants, either through a client program or individually.
e) Limited Use, Disclosure and Retention: We use the information that is provided to us for no other purposes than those disclosed (for which the information was collected) and we retain it only as long as necessary to fulfill those disclosed purposes.
f) Accuracy: Our employees take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of information provided to us by our participants.
g) Safeguards: We use industry standard methods of physical, organizational and technological security safeguards in the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of information provided to us. We do not sell, trade, or exchange mailing lists without consent, under any circumstances, with external third party vendors.
h) Openness: We are committed to making our policies and procedures for management of personal information readily available to our participants.
i) Individual Access: Upon request, our participants shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information by us, and receive access to that information.
j) Opting Out of a Program: - Participants may opt out of a program. Negenit also has a "Do Not Mail / Do Not Call" service for customers.
2. Disclosure to Service and Trading Providers - To process transactions, Negenit must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers. Negenit only discloses to service providers which agree with Negenit to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner consistent with this Policy. For a then current list of Negenit service providers to whom personal information may be disclosed, please write to email@example.com.
3. Disclosure in Business Transfers - If Negenit sells or transfers some or all of its business, it may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, if the acquirer agrees to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner consistent with this Policy. If at any time you do not wish Negenit to disclose your personal information as part of any such sale or transfer please notify Negenit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure — Negenit may disclose your personal information to a government or quasi-governmental agency that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Negenit has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to Negenit legal counsel.
5. Links — This web site may contain links to other sites. Negenit assumes no responsibility for the information, statements, product/service claims, or privacy practices of other sites. Read the privacy statements of each web site that collects identifiable information.
6. Cookies — Our web site uses "cookies", a technology that installs information on a web site user's computer to permit the web site to recognize future visits using that computer and enhance your user experience. E.g., Negenit uses your “cookie” information to recognize you as a previous user of the site. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access certain site features or engage in transactions through the Site.
7. Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other web sites, our site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding site users, such as your computer’s and your Internet Service Provider’s Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, the date and time you access our site, the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site, your operating system, the sections, pages and images of the site you visit, read and view, and the content you download from the site. Negenit Corporation uses this non-identifiable information for site and system administration purposes and to improve the site.
The following terms are subject to change at any time and apply to all visitors to and users of this site.
Materials on this site are protected by copyright. None of these materials may be copied, modified distributed or displayed without the express, written permission of Negneit. We authorize you to use the material on this site solely as a purchasing resource within your enterprise on the conditions that you do not modify the material and you retain in any copy all copyright and other proprietary notices found in the original materials. Any other use of material on this site, including use for any public or commercial purposes and use on any other web site or network, is unauthorized and may violate trademark, copyright, privacy laws or communication regulations.
The trademarks, logos and service marks used, displayed, and found on this site are registered and unregistered marks of Negneit and other third parties. You are not permitted to use these marks without the prior written consent of Negneit or the owner of such logos/materials.
The information and material on this site is provided on an “as-is “ basis. Negneit makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of the information or material on this site or any linked sites. The information and materials of this site are subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Negneit or any of its partners or other third parties mentioned on this site shall not be liable to you or any other person in any way for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of this site, any sites linked to it or the materials or information contained therein.
Third Party Links: This site may be linked to other web sites which are not maintained or controlled by Negneit Corporation. We are not responsible for the contents of such other sites and provides links to such sites only as a convenience. We do not endorse, control, or provide any warranty for third party sites linked to this site. If you access a link to another web site, you do so at your own risk.